Defining Core Outcome Sets in Trigeminal Neuralgia
TN sufferers required for a Trigeminal Neuralgia study. Participants will receive £30 for taking part in the online focus group. Please continue reading for further information and email email@example.com to enquire about taking part.
- The TNA UK and Rosetrees Trust are funding a UCL PhD project on the core outcome set (COS) for Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN)
- We aim to work together with patients who have been diagnosed with TN to develop a set of treatment outcomes that are meaningful for patients
- Inclusion criteria: participants must have been diagnosed with TN (not due to a tumour) by a GP, neurologist, neurosurgeon, headache or facial pain specialist and be a member of the TNA
- Participants will be asked to:
- Attend one 90 minute online focus group (meeting) OR
- Complete an online anonymised survey
- Participants will be asked to share their thoughts and give their opinion about which treatment outcomes they consider important
- Participants in the online focus groups will receive £30 for attending
- This study should not cause any harm; all participant details will be anonymised
- If you wish to have more information about this study, please contact Carolina Venda Nova (PhD student) – firstname.lastname@example.org or the TNA UK
This research project is being done under the direction of Professor Joanna Zakrzewska, Consultant at UCLH/UCL.
Ethical approval has been granted by UCL REC 17679/001