We are very grateful for all donations, large or small that enable us to continue our work in supporting TN sufferers and educating Healthcare Professionals in recognising and treating this condition.
You can give a single donation or make a regular donation to TNA UK by using any of the following methods:
- Online – donations can be made using your debit card or any major credit card. You will be directed to a secure payment gateway where you can pay by whichever means you choose, including PayPal.
- Send a cheque payable to TNA UK to the office address: PO Box 234, Oxted, Surrey. RH8 8BE
- By calling the office telephone number: 01883 371595 and payments can be made using a debit/credit card.
- Setting up a standing order payment – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the relevant form or call 01883 371595
- Text Giving – simply text “TNAX33 (and the amount you wish to donate)” – eg, “TNAX33 £10” – to 70070.
- Legacy Giving – to request a leaflet please email email@example.com or call 01883 371595
- By using easyfundraising.org.uk – please see http://easyfundraising.org.uk/
- Payroll Giving – Payroll Giving, Workplace Giving or Give As You Earn (GAYE) is a tax free way for a UK taxpayer to donate to any UK Registered Charity. It is a simple, tax efficient scheme which allows employees to give money to a charity of their choice by having a deduction taken straight from their gross pay. (There is no tax for the charity to claim back, as no tax was deducted). Some companies also have put in place a matching gift programme to match or part match their employee donations via Payroll Giving – please check with your employer if such a scheme is in place at your workplace. Further information can be found on the Charities Aid Foundation website: https://www.cafonline.org/giving-as-a-company/engaging-employees/caf-give-as-you-earn
GIFT AID: If you are a UK taxpayer, TNA UK can claim an extra 25p of tax on every £1 you give, at no additional cost by also completing and returning a GAD_Form_-_May_2014
Donations can be made using your debit card or any major credit card. You will be directed to a secure payment gateway where you can pay by whichever means you choose, including PayPal.
Items marked * are required