We are very grateful for all donations, large or small that enable us to continue our work in supporting TN sufferers and educating Healthcare Professionals in recognising and treating this condition.
You can give a single donation or make a regular donation to TNA UK by using any of the following methods:
- Online – see below.
- Send a cheque payable to TNA UK to the office address: PO Box 234, Oxted, Surrey. RH8 8BE
- By calling the office telephone number: 01883 371595 and payments can be made using a debit/credit card.
- Setting up a standing order payment – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the relevant form or call 01883 371595
- Text Giving – simply text “TNAX33 (and the amount you wish to donate)” – eg, “TNAX33 £10” – to 70070.
- Legacy Giving – to request a leaflet please email email@example.com or call 01883 371595
- By using easyfundraising.org.uk – please see http://easyfundraising.org.uk/
If you are a UK taxpayer, TNA UK can claim an extra 25p of tax on every £1 you give, at no additional cost by also completing and returning a GAD_Form_-_May_2014
Donations can be made using your debit card or any major credit card. You will be directed to a secure payment gateway where you can pay by whichever means you choose, including PayPal.
Items marked * are required